Monday, May 11, 2009

My Reflections


"Raindrops keep falling on my head!!!!....hmm mmm mmm!!!
Thats the song that comes to mind as I write my first ever blog. Its a start, a new beginning as I like to call it myself. One of my wishes has always been to write, a joy in itself. Though I have never ever published my poems, my thoughts etc.....there is so much of Life that I experience which I wish to put across in words. And hence what better way than the use of technology to start blogging.......
Hey, that reminds me I havent introduced myself yet.....
Maybe I should, but then does it really matter??? I guess not.....

I'm from Mumbai, the city of chaos and rush.........A city that in its true sense never sleeps.............
I guess I wont divulge much now cos this blog isnt really about me, but more so my experiences with time, places and events that have shaped me as an individual........

The choice of the blog name was tough as most didnt match with what I wanted to put across while some just were not available.....(Too late, sometimes!!!)
Nevertheless, found this one handy (smilingraindrop) ........
Raindrop cos raindrops have always amazed me....the joy of the raindrop softly pricking your face esp. after a long hot summer is a pleasure in itself.......Smiling bcoz when u first feel it, no matter what, the first raindrop always makes u smile. For me, the raindrops in themselves bring cheer and a cool, cosy, soft feel which only nature can depict.......

1 comment:

  1. Welcome..... welcome..... to Blogosphere....
    :)

    ReplyDelete